Stolen from Pandora. I can’t resist these either.
I just remembered, I did this same questionnaire at the beggining of 2009 in my old blog.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I spent the whole year basically house-bound due to illness. Never did that for such a long time before.
I spoke more English than Spanish (my main language).
I drew/painted about 8 pieces and framed the result.
I got a cat.
Dyed my hair blonde.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think at some point I did, but I forgot. I’ve never taken these seriously as anything can happen.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin had my grandma’s first greatgrandson, and my friend Abby from Australia had her second bubs.
Hey it didn’t say geographically close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I can’t remember. I guess that means No.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. Still haven’t set foot outside Colombia.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Oh so many things. Adequate management for my depression and social phobia for starters. A new pony.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing in particular. The year was a blur.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Naxxramas-25. Jk. Staying alive. Dying my hair.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to start working.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Same old depression + social anxiety disorder. Add delicious gallbladder stones that are killing me right now despite the Ibuprofen.
My cat injured my eye some months ago. I freaked out. I’m fine now though.
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
I don’t know, my art supplies perhaps.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed?
A lot of people.
14. Where did most of your money go?
My cat’s X Ray when she broke her hip.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Talking to my favourite person everyday.
Watching The Event.
And probably something WoW related.
16. What songs will always remind of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
I don’t know.
b) fatter or skinnier?
10 Kg Fatter. Thanks meds.
c) richer or poorer?
Same as poor.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Getting out of the house. Studying. Reading. Painting. Anything productive.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How do you plan to spend Christmas?
Spent it stressed, with family fights, drunkedness, same old.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Already were. ^^
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV programme?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t really hate anyone, that I can think of right now.
25. What was the best book you read?
The Bell Jar? Yeah hadn’t read that one before.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Probablly Gossip. Had fun with that. Also the Black Eyed Peas. Very catchy. I’m not much of a melomanic.
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Only watched two movies in cinemas in 2010. Inception and Tron. Loved both.
30. What did you do on your birthday?
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I really don’t know. I want so much.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Guess no one, maybe Lady Gaga. Yeah I know.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Voted and went all over for one political candidate. He didn’t win. The other guy is doing alright though.
36. Who do you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn’t meet a lot of people.
38. What was the best thing you ate?
I’m sorry, my gallbladder has me in such pain I can’t think of anythign food related right now. *gags*
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010?
I’m still me after all the hits.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Can’t nothing tear us apart